Caring for your Executive Cabinetry
Stained and Painted Wood Cabinetry, Painted MDF Cabinetry, Special Finishing Enhancements, Glazes, Sagamore Finishes and Vogue Veneer Collection
- Executive Cabinetry’s durable conversion varnish finish withstands the normal daily use in today’s homes.
- Treat your cabinets as you would any fine wood furniture. Wipe spills promptly and do not leave wet items against the wood.
- Clean your cabinets occasionally by dampening a soft cloth (not paper towels) with a mild non-detergent soap. Wipe the surface then rinse with a clean damp cloth and dry promptly.
- Wax or polish is unnecessary and will build up, attracting dirt and grease and dulling the finish.
- Small nicks or scratches should be repaired using fill sticks or touch up pens available at your local home improvement or specialty paint center.
NOTE: Many of Executive Cabinetry finishes are a result of blending and layering several colors together to achieve the desired effect; therefore, using several fill sticks or touch-up pens may be necessary.
- Executive Cabinetry’s finish is applied in a highly controlled environment designed to achieve a consistent result every time. While stains and paints are available for purchase, achieving an exact match to your cabinetry cannot be guaranteed.
Bellini Series Thermofoil Cabinetry
- Thermofoil is a very durable PVC material designed to provide unique colors, textures and patterns unavailable with traditional wood cabinetry.
- Clean thermofoil cabinets occasionally by dampening a soft cloth (not paper towels) with a mild non-detergent soap.
- Wipe the surface then rinse with a clean damp cloth and dry promptly.
- As the name indicates, thermofoil uses heat-activated adhesives to bond the PVC to the core material. This adhesive may be reactivated by excessive heat generated from ovens, ranges, dishwashers and countertop appliances such as toasters, ovens, grills or coffee makers and cause the thermofoil to detach from the core.
- Executive Cabinetry provides heat shields with the purchase of a kitchen sink base and requires their use to protect thermofoil from excessive heat generated from ovens, ranges and dishwashers.
- Pull countertop appliances such as toasters, ovens, grills or coffee makers out from under thermofoil cabinetry before use and do not allow them to remain on for extended periods.
- Damage caused by excessive heat is not covered under warranty.
- Executive Cabinetry Aluminum is true industrial-grade metal.
- Clean metal cabinet doors occasionally by dampening a soft cloth (not paper towels) with a mild detergent soap.
- Wipe the surface then rinse with a clean dam cloth and dry promptly.
- If a metal Cleaner is used only apply and remove in the metal's grain direction.
- Do not use paper towels to clean or wipe any cabinetry. Paper towels are surprisingly abrasive and may scratch finishes.
- When cleaning cabinets with glass doors, spray glass cleaner onto cleaning cloth, not directly onto glass. Overspray from glass cleaner may damage adjacent finish.